- Travel Guides
Introducing The Gardens, one of Antigua’s newest luxury developments. Located on Harbour Island within the Jolly Harbour community, the development sits at the centre of this popular resort community. Amenities within Jolly Harbour include an 18-hole golf course, a commercial shopping complex, the Caribbean’s largest man-made marina, and numerous restaurants.
Designed to be airy and open, the villas have high ceilings, doors, and windows that will allow light throughout the home and a private plunge pool. Each villa’s pool is surrounded by sundecks and offers great areas for relaxation. Each of the Gardens’ villas will be surrounded by selected tropical vegetation to ensure maximum privacy and make each property its own retreat.
The Gardens is being developed by Elmsbridge Property International (www.elmsbridge.com), a specialist developer of destination communities with decades of international experience – specifically in the West Indies and Antigua. The project design has been led by Mitch Stuart, Antiguan director at OBMI (the West Indies’ leading full-service design firm www.obmi.com), and an experienced architect who has been involved in the design of five different projects with Elmsbridge.
The project is approved under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Investment Program which means anyone purchasing real estate in the development is eligible to apply for citizenship for the country.
• 36 x 1/5th acre plots at the heart of Jolly Harbour with turn-key 2,3 and 4-bedroom new villas
• 8 waterfront plots; 28 interior ‘garden’ plots
• Garden Villas (including plot) priced from US $797,000 (plus furnishings + closing costs)
• Waterfront Villas priced from US $1,365,175 (plus furnishings + closing costs)
• fractional 1/5th ownership from US $200,000 in 2-bed villa
• fractional 1/5th ownership from US $230,000 in 3-bed villa
• Fractional owners enjoy 10 weeks use per year and fully managed properties
• See property documents attached below for availability. Prices and availability subject to change
ALOE GARDEN VILLA
The open-plan two-bedroom Aloe garden villa is ideal for owners looking for a one-story indoor-outdoor easy space in which to enjoy Antigua’s beautiful climate, the sound of the birds and a private garden oasis with a pool.
NEEM GARDEN VILLA
The three-bedroom Neem villa offers 2,700 sq ft of covered space including an upper-floor master suite, open-plan living and three decks. The design is ideal for family vacations or groups as each suite is accessed off the main living area each with its own private bathroom.
Featuring an open-plan three-bedroom design, Hummingbird Villa is ideal for those seeking a two-story indoor-outdoor easy space in which to enjoy Antigua’s beautiful climate, the sound of the birds and a private garden oasis with a pool.
GARDEN COTTAGE ADD-ON
The detached garden cottage offers 835 sq ft of covered space including a bathroom, open-plan living and a covered terrace. The design is ideal for a guest bedroom in the garden of any of our villa plots.