This historic traditional plantation estate comprises a plantation house, apartment building and Manager’s House.
The estate is set within 140 acres of land in the parish of St. Thomas offering spectacular views of the South Coast of the island.
The plantation house, built in 1721, is made of coral stone and has a two-car garage and a swimming pool with gazebo. The floor area of the house is approximately 9,000 sq. ft, and within three levels it features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, the living and dining rooms, the kitchen, bar, laundry and large storage area.
The two levels apartment building is just over 3,000 sq. ft and has one two-bedroom, one- bathroom apartment on the ground floor and one two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment on the first level.
The Manager’s House is a single floor home of about 2,136 sq. ft with three bedrooms and one bathroom.
The grounds of this Plantation home are beautifully unkept, there is a practice polo field, and stables for 18 horses as well as a number of enclosed paddocks.
From the highest point of this land the views are amazing as you can see the Bridgetown port, south coast and the west coast.
The owner of Lion Castle will consider selling the house separately (US $3.2M) to the lands (US$3.55M).